Grass Fed – Chemical and Growth Hormone free – Non-GMO
Looking for a whole, half or quarter (split half) beef? Let us be your source for clean, quality, naturally raised and humanely produced, beef cuts in bulk.
- Our prices are based on dressed weight.*
Whole beef – $2.35 a lb.
Half beef – $2.65 a lb.
Quarter beef – $3.00 a lb.
- After processing ( cutting, wrapping, and freezing) the amount of meat you take home will be approximately 25-35% less than dressed weight due to discarding fat and bone.
- The cuts you choose will determine the poundage you take home.
- There are three typical cuts — Roasts, Steaks, and/or Ground. The number of one type of cut you order will determine the amount of the other cuts you receive.
- Pick up will be at the farm.
- Payment at pick up.
- Ground beef patties have an added charge of 50 cents a pound.
How to Order Info:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call James (cell: 540.430.9698 ) to inquire about availability and place your order.
- Once your beef is at the processors we will contact you and fill out the cut order form to send to the processor.
- We will contact you with your total when your meat is ready to be picked up.